Sacramento Family Law Attorneys
Our team of experienced Sacramento family law attorneys at Borton Petrini, LLP, offers comprehensive representation related to family law throughout the State of California. If you are currently involved in a family law matter (such as a divorce, child custody dispute or legal separation), we may be able to help you navigate this process.
Our attorneys are prepared to represent you in a full range of matters , including but not limited to:
- prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- child support
- maintenance and alimony
- custody and visitation
- equitable distribution of assets and debts
- possession of the family residence
- pension and retirement distributions
- enforcement and modification of court orders
- domestic violence and restraining orders
- domestic partner dissolutions and agreements
- military divorces
- juvenile dependency
We understand that going to Court for a family law matter can be very difficult and often a very emotional time for our clients. We are able to assist our clients throughout all phases of the process, from the initial filing of the case, to discovery and investigation, pretrial motions, settlement discussions, trial and, if necessary, appeal. We are committed to making sure that our clients stay well-informed throughout the process and understand the legal consequences of any agreement and/or court order. Protecting our client’s legal rights is of utmost importance to our attorneys, and we will aggressively protect our client’s rights.
Many legal matters require immediate attention to protect your rights so do not delay in contacting our office to discuss your current family law needs.
If you have a divorce or family law issue and wish to ascertain and protect your legal rights, reach out to one of our Sacramento family law attorneys to determine next steps.
BORTON PETRINI, LLP FAMILY LAW ATTORNEYS HAVE MORE THAN 75 YEARS COMBINED FAMILY LAW EXPERIENCE IN ALL AREAS INCLUDING:
- Divorce/Legal Separation
- Non-Marital Partnership Disputes (Same Sex, Domestic)
- Civil Harassment
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Child Support & Spousal Support
- Child Custody & Visitation – Establish or Modify
- Domestic Violence Orders