Native American Law
At Borton Petrini, LLP, we are your northern, central, and southern California law practice for Native American law. Our experienced attorneys handle a variety of legal matters between the Native American community and other parties with fairness and adherence to the law.
We represent Native American communities exclusively on a variety of legal issues, including:
• The unique qualities of Native American Tribal Governments and their legal status
• Tribal sovereignty
• The unique nature of government contracts
• Real estate acquisition and development
• Tribal employment matters
• Contract review
• Tribal claim ordinance litigation
• Sovereign immunity
Native American legal matters can be murky at times due to multiple jurisdictions and legal boundaries. Our attorneys know the laws of California as they pertain to Native American matters and can provide clear counsel and powerful representation.
If you need representation regarding any aspect of the Native American legal matters listed above, please reach out to our team to determine next steps.